We are seeking handmade Artists & Crafters who want to get FEATURED for FREE on our blog. For more information, apply directly by going here:
Share this link with someone who needs to see this!
Having fun digging for unique handmade finds. Today, I am sharing a few of my favorite Polymer Clay handmade necklaces from several artists on Etsy. Be sure to visit each website by clicking the links below.
One of my goals for this blog is to regularly feature handmade products that I like from various artists and independent designers around the world. However, if you would like to share your inspiration, based on a color, theme, e.t.c please contact me here.
Like this post? Why not subscribe here
Are you a blogger interested in exposing yourself to to new audiences? Do you have unique DIY projects or handmade tips you would like to share? I am inviting you to contribute to my blog.
I am interested in bringing together different cultures, styles and unique handmade items, as well as share useful content to my readers.
1. Submit your unique and well written content to handmadearoundtheglobe(at)yahoo.com with subject line Handmade Guest Blog.
2. I welcome “how to” articles, small biz tips, DIY projects with pictures and clear step-by-step instructions.
3. Include Bio about Author
4. Include 2 links to your website, not subscription pages.
Help us help you:
- Guest blogger will receive credit for their published submission.
- A bio about the author and author photo will be shared in the article.
- Plus, 2 links to author’s website (meaning gaining exposure to your website).
- Submit original content only.
- There is no limit to how many articles you can submit.
- Please allow atleast 1 week for your article to be approved.
We look forward to hearing from you!